How Much Does an Inventor Make Per Year? Average Inventor Salary?
Naturally it is difficult to determine the average salary an inventor can command, as it depends almost entirely upon the industry in which they work and the scale of invention they are involved in. Nevertheless, one working in the engineering field, and holding a relevant degree, can easily expect to command in excess of $50,000 with possible additions from patents and bonuses. Inventors working on their own are entirely at the mercy of their own success.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary