How Much Does an Informatics Nurse Make Per Year? Average Informatics Nurse Salary?
As an important member of the medical and healthcare professions an Informatics Nurse can expect to earn at least $59,000 per year. Informatics nurses require either an Associate Degree in Nursing or a relevant Bachelor’s degree, and those with more experience will see a regular increase in yearly salary. The top earning Informatics Nurses can earn in excess of $80,000 per year, this being dependent upon the establishment in which they work and subject to regional variations.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary