How Much Does an FNP Make Per Year? Average FNP Salary
An FNP or a Family Nurse Practitioner can acquire a good salary depending upon the experience they have. The average salary scale of an FNP has been found to have increased considerably from 2009 to 2010. An experienced professional can earn an average salary ranging from $69, 435 to $ 86, 267 per year. They are also found to enjoy several added bonuses and profit sharing in addition to their salary. In short an FNP can make a total amount ranging from $75,959 to $88,988, if they are enriched with more than 20 years of experience.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary