How Much Does an Entertainment Lawyer Make Per Year? Average Entertainment Lawyer Salary?
An entertainment lawyer,(as the name suggests) handles legal matters faced by his clients in entertainment industry. He represents artists, musicians and sports entertainers during legal proceedings. Drafting contract deals, negotiating contracts and handling lawsuits are some of the responsibilities of an entertainment lawyer. Entertainment lawyers earn an average income of $49,000 a year. This largely depends on location, experience and the clients they serve. For example, an entertainment lawyer working for top football players and movie stars can earn very high salaries.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary