How Much Does an Energy Auditor Make Per Year? Average Energy Auditor Salary?
An energy auditor performs energy conservation audits for any system, process or building. They audit to reduce the amount of energy input into the system and make necessary improvements. Popular industries are energy conservation & efficiency, energy utilities, engineering consulting and environmental consulting. The average salary of an energy auditor is $43,978, which may vary greatly depending upon factors such as location and experience. Energy auditors in the energy conservation & efficiency industry earn much more. They are in great demand in Illinois, California and North Dakota states.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary