How Much Does an Employment Specialist Make Per Year? Average Employment Specialist Salary?
The average annual income of an employment specialist is in the range of $45,000 to $50,000. The income may differ based on several factors such as location, education and experience. The primary job of an employment specialist is to successfully source, screen and recommend candidates for employment. The position is usually considered the central point for all applicants as it is the employment specialists who conduct various forms of pre-employment assessments. They also engage in post-employment exit interviews, recruitment and retention analysis.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary