How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
A website usually contains a number of pages, images and videos on a topic. Each web site is owned by one person, company or organization. The content of a web site can be changed (by the administrator or webmaster) on a regular or daily basis and sometimes more often. A website could earn between a few dollars and hundreds of dollars, depending on many aspects, but an average website usually makes around $2000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary
- How Much Does a Millwright Make Per Year? Average Millwright Salary?