How Much Does an Average Drop Out Make Per Year? Average Drop Out Salary
The term “Drop Out” typically refers to a student who quit attending school. Approximately 1.2 million students drop out of High school on a yearly basis in the United States due to various reasons. On an average, a drop out earns approximately $21,000. However, the income varies significantly based on the type of job a drop out is doing. The income of a drop out (just like any other individual) may depend on the location, working hours, years of experience and so on.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary