How Much Does an Audio Engineer Make? Average Audio Engineer Salary
An audio engineer’s work is mostly contract based. Depending on experience, professional associations, patience and other personal factors, an audio engineer may be able to win a contract with one of the most well accomplished bands or artists in modern music. Such contracts can be highly rewarding. Regular audio engineers starting in the United States have been found to make nearly $80,000 per year. An audio engineer’s income also involves percentages of the profits that projects are able to make.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary