How Much Does an Art Professor Make Per Year? Average Art Professor Salary
The average salary of an art professor is around $53,000. Variations will occur, however, in different locations and whether the position is for an assistant, associate or full professor. An assistant professor, for example starts at $33,000 to $35,000 while an art professor in Washington, DC could make $72,000. Some states like Texas and Florida pay slightly below the average while salaries over $60,000 are available in New York and Connecticut.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary