How Much Does an Art Historian Make Per Year? Average Art Historian Salary
The average salary for an art historian nationwide is around $40,000 with variations depending on the employer and the location. States like Texas, Oklahoma and Missouri are slightly below the average with salaries ranging from $33,000 to $39,000 while Minnesota and Virginia with $42,000 are just above the average. In California, New York and Connecticut the median salary for an art historian is from $45,000 to $47,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary