How Much Does an Arabic Interpreter Make Per Year? Average Arabic Interpreter Salary
The average salary for an Arabic interpreter in the UnitedStates is about $60,000. Depending on the experience of the interpreter and the location, the average salary fluctuates between a low of $53,000 to $56,000 in states such as Idaho, Florida and Texas and a high of $80,000 in Washington, DC. For other states like California, New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts, the median salary is about $70,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary