How Much Does an Airplane Mechanic Make? Average Airplane Mechanic Salary
An airplane mechanic generally makes his earnings on an hourly basis. The usual rates are $30 per hour, while it also includes component payments. However, most component parts are preferred to be taken occasionally. That makes the standard pay of an airplane mechanic about $25 per hour. Airports and airline companies employ airplane mechanics, and the salary changes from one employer to the other. On an average, airplane mechanics make about $45,000 per year, considering they work 8 hours every day of a five-day week.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary