How Much Does an Aflac Agent Make? Average Aflac Agent Salary
Aflac has received some discouraging reviews as an employer recently. However, Aflac is a company with a long standing repute, paying its employees decent salaries ranging between $40,000 and $60,000 per year. Aflac is mainly an insurance company that rose to popularity through a number of decades as a mid-town insurance company in the United States. Salaries at Aflac depend on the location of the agent, experience as well as records with other insurance companies. Aflac customer reviews reflect a good picture of the insurance services.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary