How Much Does an ASL Interpreter Make? Average ASL Interpreter Salary
ASL Interpreters are few in numbers and the jobs are porous enough to absorb quality interpreters. American Sign Language is important across various organizations serving deaf people in the US. Many of such organizations are multinational corporate doing social service amongst other goodwill activities. Employment in such places can be rewarding for ASL Interpreters who usually earn more than $100,000. Graduates usually start with $70,000-$80,000. However, in bigger cities, the annual salary of an ASL interpreter can be about $110,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary