How Much Does a Zoo Veterinarian Make Per Year? Average Zoo Veterinarian Salary
The average salary for a zoo veterinarian in the United States is $33,000. This tends to vary from state to state and city to city and also depends on the experience of the veterinarian. Some states such as Texas, Idaho and Florida pay slightly below the average at $30,000 to $31,000 while in other places like New York and Boston, salaries average from $39,000 to $40,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary