How Much Does a Youth Care Worker Make Per Year? Average Youth Care Worker Salary
How much a youth care worker makes per year is determined largely by which state the job is in. The national average salary is $39,000 but salaries in states like Wyoming, Florida, Wisconsin and Vermont are marginally below the average ranging from $34,000 to $37,000. In Washington State, California and New York the median salary is about $44,500
while in Washington, DC a youth care worker can make $53,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary