How Much Does a Wound Care Nurse Make Per Year? Average Wound Care Nurse Salary
A wound care nurse on average makes about $44,000 per year. This varies a good deal depending on the experience of the nurse and the location of the workplace. Salaries below the national average from $40,000 to $42,000 are paid in states like Texas, Florida and Georgia whereas salaries over $50,000 are to be found in California, Connecticut and New York. In Washington, DC a nurse can make $59,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary