How Much Does a Wildlife Photographer Make Per Year? Average Wildlife Photographer Salary
A wildlife photographer makes an average of $41,000 per year but there are significant variations depending on the location as well as the skill and experience of the photographer. Salaries well above the average are paid in Washington, DC ($55,000), Boston ($50,000) and New York ($48,000). In California the average is $46,000 while in other states such as Oklahoma, Ohio and North Carolina it is from $34,000 to $39,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary