How Much Does a Wide Receiver Make Per Year? Average Wide Receiver Salary
A wide receiver can make anything from just over $50,000 in a state like Alabama up to $80,000 in Washington DC. The average is $60,000 but, as already indicated, this varies according to the location. In Arizona, Texas and Florida the salary is $55,00 to $56,000 while above average salaries are paid in Illinois ($63,000) and California ($68,000). In New York and Boston the pay is over $70,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary