How Much Does a West Point Graduate Make Per Year? Average West Point Graduate Salary
A West Point graduate can make up to $57,000 per year in Washington, DC. The national average wage is $42,000 and this varies quite significantly depending on location. Some states such as Ohio, Iowa, Texas and North Carolina offer salaries below the average ranging from $36,000 to $40,000 because of their relatively lower cost of living. Higher salaries varying between $48,000 and $51,000 are available in New York and Boston.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary