How Much Does a Welding Engineer Make Per Year? Average Welding Engineer Salary
The average salary of a welding engineer varies greatly depending on the job description and level of experience and expertise of the individual. Salaries start from between $36,000 to $40,000 up to $73,000 for more experienced engineers. A project welding engineer can make up to $82,000 while a robotic welding engineer earns $88,000. A senior welding engineer attracts a salary in excess of $100,000 and up to $126,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary