How Much Does a Weather Forecaster Make Per Year? Average Weather Forecaster Salary
At the high end, a weather forecaster can make up to $57,000 but this varies significantly depending on location and the experience of the forecaster. In states such as Texas, Idaho and North Carolina where the cost of living is less, salaries range from $42,000 to $44,000 while in California and New York a forecaster can make from $53,000 to $55,000. A US Air Force forecaster makes the average amount of $47,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary