How Much Does a Vocalist Make Per Year? Average Vocalist Salary
How much a vocalist makes per year depends largely on the talent of the performer, the location of the performance and how many engagements the singer has. On average, a vocalist earns about $16,250 in Houston, TX and $23,800 in Dallas. In Chicago and Atlanta , a vocalist can make an average of over $36,000 while in Phoenix the salary is nearly $50,000. The highest paid vocalists on $52,600 work in New York-Manhattan.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary