How Much Does a Vicar Make Per Year? Average Vicar Salary
The salary for a parochial vicar starts at around $24,000 to $26,000 and up to $28,000 in some parishes for newly appointed vicars. A vicar’s salary in an archdiocese ranges from $33,000 to $36,000 while a more experienced vicar will attract a salary of between $45,000 and $50,000. Additional benefits are normally associated with the office of vicar such as housing, car and health care allowances.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary