How Much Does a Veterinary Technologist Make Per Year? Average Veterinary Technologist Salary
How much a veterinary technologist can make depends on how much experience they have and the location of the workplace. At the lower end of the salary scale a technologist can make $38,000 to $42,000 while in the mid-range it is $46,000 to $50,000. At the high end, an experienced technologist can make $63,000 to $68,000. The hourly rate ranges from $19 to $25 depending on the job description.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary