How Much Does a Veterinary Pharmacist Make Per Year? Average Veterinary Pharmacist Salary
The average salary of a veterinary pharmacist varies greatly according to the location of the outlet. For example, in Florida and Kansas the salary is about $78,000 while in Texas the same position attracts a salary of $89,000 per annum. In other states and cities the salary is higher. For example, in Chicago it is $96,000 and in California it is $99,000. The highest rate of pay is in Manhattan, NY, at $109,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary