How Much Does a Veterinary Nurse Make Per Year? Average Veterinary Nurse Salary
The average salary for a veterinary nurse varies depending on the years of experience of the applicant. For example, a nurse with less than a year’s experience has a starting salary of between $20,000 and $30,000 while the average overall is higher at $30,000 to $40,000. The more specialized the job the higher the salary. A head veterinary nurse can earn between $46,000 and $50,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary