How Much Does a Venture Capitalist Make Per Year? Average Venture Capitalist Salary
The average salary for a venture capitalist in the United States is $161,931 but this varies greatly depending on the experience and skill of the individual. Ten percent of venture capitalists average $81,374 per annum at the low end of the scale. The majority are earning between $118,000 and $196,000 while the top earners in this field can make nearly $230,000 for positions with greater responsibility.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary