How Much Does a Vascular Technologist Make Per Year? Average Vascular Technologist Salary
The average salary for a vascular technologist varies according to the level of responsibility and the years of experience of the technologist. At the lower end, salaries begin at $57,000 and go up to $62,000. For an experienced medical vascular technologist the salary can go as high as $82,000 ranging up to $88,000. The hourly rate for this position goes from $31 up to $33.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary