How Much Does a Us Senator Make Per Year? Average Us Senator Salary
The average salary for a US Senator varies according to the position the Senator has within government. A Senate Foreign Relations Committee member, for example, can earn between $154,000 and $167,000. The average salary for a US Senator in Tampa, FL is $72,211 whilst elsewhere the salaries range between $66,206 to a high of $83,017. Years of service are also a factor which helps to determine the senatorial salary.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary