How Much Does a Underwater Archaeologist Make Per Year? Average Underwater Archaeologist Salary
The average salary of an underwater archaeologist varies depending on where the position is located and the training and experience of the archaeologist. Salaries range between $54,963 in Houston, TX and $113,635 in Boston, MA. The average salary is about $80,000 with Phoenix, AR paying close to the average. Indianapolis, IN is just below the average at $75,574 while in Charlotte, NC and Chicago, IL it is around the $69,000 mark.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary