How Much Does a UFL Player Make Per Year? Average UFL Player Salary
The standard salary for a UFL player ranges between $25,000 and $50,000 depending on the player’s experience, skill level and the position played. Punters and place kickers, for example, can expect to be paid $25,000 while $35,000 is about the average for skilled players. There is a bonus limit of $10,000 per player but the league covers housing and medical insurance costs for players and their families.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary