How Much Does a Typist Make Per Year? Average Typist Salary
The salary a typist can make in a year depends on a number of factors including the employing company, the location and the experience of the typist. Salaries begin at a low of $19,000 to $20,000 and can go as high as $39,000 to $43,000 for an experienced, senior typist. Salaries ranging from $24,000 to $32,000 are common while the hourly rate goes from a low of $11 up to a high of $26.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary