How Much Does a Tutor Make Per Year? Average Tutor Salary
The average salary of a tutor varies depending on the location, the skill and experience level of the tutor. A tutor who is a professor, for example, can make up to $93,000 a year while an assistant tutor makes from $32,00 to $33,000. A major factor is the location of the position. For example, a tutor in New York can make over $64,000 but in Atlanta, GA, the salary is $34,097.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary