How Much Does a Tugboat Captain Make Per Year? Average Tugboat Captain Salary
The salary of a tugboat captain depends on a number of factors including the size of the boat he is running, number of working days, and the company that has hired him. However, the average salary of a tugboat captain can be as much as $90,000. Tugboat captains who may enjoy six figure salaries usually possess a lengthier job experience. Anyone interested in taking up the job of a tugboat captain may consider attending training facilities specializing in the boat work industry.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary