How Much Does a Truck Mechanic Make Per Year? Average Truck Mechanic Salary
The salary paid to a truck mechanic who repairs and maintains industrial trucks varies slightly from state to state. The highest paid truck mechanics are in Boston, MA, earning $61,246 and in New York with a salary of $61,627. Salaries between $52,000 and $56,000 are paid in cities such as Chicago, Atlanta, Phoenix and Orlando, FL while Charlotte, NC, and Indianapolis, IN, are below the average with payments in the high $40,000s.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary