How Much Does a Tree Surgeon Make Per Year? Average Tree Surgeon Salary
The average salary of a tree surgeon is about $46,500 but the actual salaries paid vary from city to city. At the low end of the scale, a tree surgeon in Dallas, TX, is paid $35,725 while Chicago has the highest rate of pay at $58,457. Atlata, Phoenix and Orlando are about on the average, Boston and Charlotte are below the average while in places like New York and Indianapolis the pay is over $56,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary