How Much Does a Tower Climber Make Per Year? Average Tower Climber Salary
The job of a tower climber naturally comes with a high level of risk. A tower climber may have to climb around 50 to 700 feet on a regular basis, sometimes in difficult weather conditions. Given all the difficulties, a sponsoring agent is most often compelled to pay a tower climber highly. The salary of a tower climber depends on the company for which he is working. Usually, a tower climber makes as much as $60,000 to $70,000 per year with an hourly rate of $15 to $22.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary