How Much Does a Tile Installer Make Per Year? Average Tile Installer Salary
A tile installer is usually paid on the basis of per square foot of installation. On a yearly basis, a tile installer can make as much as $75,000 to $150,000. It is to be mentioned that, a professional involved in the tile installation business may charge approximately $4.75 to $5 per square foot of installation. The cost also depends on the type of material that is being installed. The installer can charge more for custom works.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary