How Much Does a Textile Designer Make Per Year? Average Textile Designer Salary
The average yearly salary of a textile designer is about $40,000 and varies according to the company, location and experience of the designer.. The starting salary for a textile designer is form $29,000 to $32,000 and at the high end up to $50,000. In the middle range salaries starting at $38,000 and up to $44,000 can be expected. The hourly rate for a designer is from $19 to $22.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary