How Much Does a Texas Ranger Make Per Year? Average Texas Ranger Salary
The average salary for a Texas Ranger varies fairly significantly from city to city in Texas. The highest paid Rangers are in Austin where the maximum base pay is $87,787. Fort Worth pays the next highest rate of salary at $75,067 and Dallas is next on $71,273. Harris County, Houston and El Paso pay Rangers from $55,000 to $58,000 while San Antonio is average for the state on $61,764.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary