How Much Does a Territory Sales Manager Make Per Year? Average Territory Sales Manager Salary
How much a Territory Sales Manager can make depends largely on the company and industry and the experience and past success of the applicant. Some large companies pay as little as $29,000 and others pay between $38,000 and $45,000 and up to $50,000 depending on the level of responsibility. The higher paid Territory Sales Managers are earning from $55,000 up to $62,000 in the bigger companies.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary