How Much Does a Tennis Pro Make Per Year? Average Tennis Pro Salary
A tennis pro can make on average about $33,500 per year which does vary depending on the country club. At the low end the salary varies from $26,000 to $28,000 while at some clubs combined with the duties of an activities coordinator it goes as high as $41,000. The hourly rate for a tennis pro starts at $14 to $15 and goes as high as $21 to $23.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary