How Much Does a Tennis Coach Make Per Year? Average Tennis Coach Salary
The average salary of a tennis coach per year is about $25,500 and varies according to the actual employer whether at a tennis club or sporting institution. An assistant coach at a university or college can make between $21,000 and $32,000 while a head coach can make slightly more than that. The hourly rate for a tennis coach ranges from $8 to $10 at the low end up to $14.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary