How Much Does a Technology Consultant Make Per Year? Average Technology Consultant Salary
A technology consultant’s salary varies according to the job description and qualifications of the consultant. For example, an instructional or information technology consultant at a university earns from $38,000 to $44,000 while private companies offer salaries ranging from $39,000 to $54,000. The average salary for technology consultants overall is $46,000. The hourly rate for a consultant starts at $16 and goes to a high of $23.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary