How Much Does a Technical Recruiter Make Per Year? Average Technical Recruiter Salary
A senior technical recruiter with the right experience can make anything from $106,000 to $114,000. Salaries generally depend upon the company, location and years of experience of the recruiter. At the low end a technical recruiter makes about $77,000 up to $83,000 per annum while the average overall is $95,000 to $96,000. The hourly rate for a technical recruiter is also quite high at an average of $45.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary