How Much Does a Teacher With a Masters Degree Make Per Year? Average Teacher With a Masters Degree Salary
A Teacher with a Master’s Degree is likely to earn on average about $5,000 more per year than a Teacher with a Bachelor’s Degree. The rates vary from state to state but the median salary for an elementary school teacher with a Master’s is $45,418 which is slightly less than a high school teacher on $48,222. Overall, the salaries for a Master’s Degree range from $39,383 to $56,138.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary