How Much Does a Teacher With a Bachelor's Degree Make Per Year? Average Teacher With a Bachelor's Degree Salary
The salary of a Teacher with a Bachelor’s Degree varies from state to state and depends on the number of years of experience the Teacher has. In New Jersey, for example, a beginning teacher makes $31,753 which goes up to $47,602 for a senior teacher. In Texas, the rate is about $52,000 while in Oklahoma an experienced teacher with a Bachelor’s Degree and 25 years’ experience earns $42,325.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary