How Much Does a Tax Preparer Make Per Year? Average Tax Preparer Salary
The salary of a Tax Preparer may differ from one location to another. How much a tax preparer can make on a yearly basis will also depend on the length of his working experience. Someone with less than 1 year of experience can make approximately $22,500 to $48,812 a year while 1 to 4 years of experience can allow a Tax Preparer to make $31,430 to 50,584 per annum. With 20 years of experience, a tax preparer can expect to earn within the range of $31,742 - $58,614 annually.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary